About Queensland International Institute
Queensland International Institute (Qii) is an Australian Registered Training Organisation (RTO). We are situated in the CBD of Brisbane City, Queensland, Australia, and are registered with the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS). Qii delivers nationally recognised training to overseas students holding Australian student visas. We issue Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) Certifications and Statements of Attainment to our students. Qii provides quality education and training for everyone. All of our training programs have been developed in collaboration with industry leaders to ensure they maintain their relevance in a constantly changing workplace. This effort is enhanced by our employee selection process: this is a 4-stage procedure which identifies goal-orientated, highly qualified and genuinely caring professional Trainers and Support Staff.
Queensland International Institute of Yangon (QiiY) is a branch of Queensland International Institute (Qii) based in Brisbane, Australia. QiiY is established in 2015, based in Yangon Myanmar, and we deliver genuine Australian qualifications.
Where we are?
QiiY campus is located at next to Eleven-Media building which is near Tamwe Ocean Supermarket. Our unit occupy the two-level penthouse on PH-floor on Race Course Condominium . We ensure students are comfortable and well looked after.
- Complete attention to academic and personal needs
- Personal tutoring on Assessments
- Individual student-teacher contact
- Challenging and diverse study activities
- Regular and structured academic counselling and feedback on progress from trainers
- Flexible and free-flowing study sessions
Facilities at QiiY
- Student lounge with laptops
- FREE WiFi throughout the campus
- An extensive academic library stocked with Human Resources Management, Management and Marketing textbooks, English books, magazines and dictionaries
- Roomy air conditioned classrooms to provide a comfortable and ambient learning atmosphere
- AV system to support learning in classrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining area
- Printing, copy and scanning facilities